POV-Ray : Newsgroups : povray.binaries.images : RE : My first picture with media (Hopefully it is now uploaded ...) : Re: RE : My first picture with media (Hopefully it is now uploaded ...) Server Time
3 Oct 2024 00:29:03 EDT (-0400)
  Re: RE : My first picture with media (Hopefully it is now uploaded ...)
From: Hartmut Wagener
Date: 29 Feb 2000 17:56:54
Message: <38bc4eb6$1@news.povray.org>
What about the parameters of media that i have not used (confidence, rate,
variation)?

... (?)) and a jitter of 1.

Media seems to be a pov-function where trial (and long waiting) is the only
way to get results for new users of this command ...

Hartmut

http://www.killozap.de

Steve schrieb in Nachricht ...